Sony commercial - brilliant

Status
Not open for further replies.
The PS3 is a great system but this commercial just makes them look tawdry. If they feel the need to attack their competitors then they're just as pathetic as GM and Chevrolet have been this past year attacking Honda in EVERY commercial. I like their other ads but this one simply failed.

In that respect, yes, it's a little lame. But still.. i found it funny. The thing is, they're not even lieing - you really do have to do that with Wii and Natal, which is why i liked it.

I really dont like the idea of Natal for most games, boxing it might be good if the tracking is accurate and fast, but driving and fps games.. forget it.

What i'm hoping sony does is to make absolutely sure the games use the Move controller really well, with true 1:1 tracking and no precanned movement to activate game animations (like the wii). The tech is strong enough, i've watched all the tech demo's wrote by the R&D guys making the Move controller, it is certainly precise enough and the PS3 is powerful enough to offer true 1:1 tracking in the tech demo's, but implementing this into games by dev's which don't really know how the Move controller works is another matter.

I'll probably end up getting Natal and Move though, just like i got the WiiMotionPlus.

You forgot titles that are on the 360 but not the PS3 such as Gears 1, Mass effect 1+2, L4D, L4D2 and the 360 is getting exclusive content for MW2...

Those titles aren't exclusive. I didn't forget anything. And what exclusive mw2 content? It's just getting the map pack earlier. Even if it was exclusive, content isn't a game.

Those titles aren't exclusive. I didn't forget anything. And what exclusive mw2 content? It's just getting the map pack earlier. Even if it was exclusive, content isn't a game.

If you're comparing console to console, yes, those are exclusives :tongue:

In that respect, yes, it's a little lame. But still.. i found it funny. The thing is, they're not even lieing - you really do have to do that with Wii and Natal, which is why i liked it.

I really dont like the idea of Natal for most games, boxing it might be good if the tracking is accurate and fast, but driving and fps games.. forget it.

How is it true? The Wii is like that but their is nothing saying that you can't use a controller with the Natal.

I never said that any of those titles were exclusive. All I'm saying is you can play them on an Xbox 360 but you can't play them on a PS3.

I never said that any of those titles were exclusive. All I'm saying is you can play them on an Xbox 360 but you can't play them on a PS3.

Yes, I know this, but my list was for exclusives. Those games are not exclusives.

W/e, their still games that the 360 has that the PS3 does not have (console exclusives) and most console gamers don't own gaming PC's to play them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom