Sony commercial - brilliant

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know as sad it sounds for the PS3 to be suffering and trying to take down it's major rival nintendo, since sega gave up a while bacl, I actually am impressed to see them mimick that a bit to be 60% like the wii.
Even the kid playing that game looks like he's actually been in a few real dog fights, he handles the cpu like he's just had a bad day at work or school.

Yo saxon if you see this, maybe this could help you with that stress, if the ps33 will actually let you do what that kid is doing, you could come up with all sorts of moves when you go back on duty. :D

I don't see why you couldn't use a controller with the 360's natal... I guess it wouldn't be as cool as what the PS3 has because it doesn't have the orb at the end because natal doesn't need a glowing orb thing.

From what I've seen of natal, this seems to be the best of all the motion gaming devices.

And yeah, 360 used to have more exclusives than ps3, but it doesn't anymore.

360:
Halo
Gears 2
Fable 2
Forza 3

Ps3:
Killzone 2
Resistance Series
MGS4
Gow3
GT5 (a forza 3 counter soon)
Uncharted Series
Motorstorm
Infamous
Demons' Souls (not hyped much but it is really good. gamespot gave it goty)

I only listed major titles, so if there is anything anyone else feels is major that should be added, let me know.

And yeah, the 360's online may be slightly better with that party system, but you have to pay for it. It is free on ps3, and there is bluray.

The only way it could possibly make any logical sense to buy a 360 over a ps3 is if it is what all your friends have, but that does seem to be the case quite often.

You forgot titles that are on the 360 but not the PS3 such as Gears 1, Mass effect 1+2, L4D, L4D2 and the 360 is getting exclusive content for MW2...

I've stuck with a 360 and PC. PC because it's the best platform for gaming. I got the 360 because it's been the dominate console for almost all of its generation and because and I believe that the 360 exclusives/console exclusives are better then ones on the PS3/Wii.

I also have a Wii but I find that it all it does is collect dust. I think the last time I played it was 2 years ago.

I've stuck with a 360 and PC. PC because it's the best platform for gaming. I got the 360 because it's been the dominate console for almost all of its generation and because and I believe that the 360 exclusives/console exclusives are better then ones on the PS3/Wii.

I also have a Wii but I find that it all it does is collect dust. I think the last time I played it was 2 years ago.

I almost bought a Wii... But I bought Company of Heroes on an impulse buy instead and never looked back :tongue: loved that game :)

The PS3 is a great system but this commercial just makes them look tawdry. If they feel the need to attack their competitors then they're just as pathetic as GM and Chevrolet have been this past year attacking Honda in EVERY commercial. I like their other ads but this one simply failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom