Solitaire, Minesweeper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Fully Optimized
Just a simple question. Do the ever present games that come with Windows have cheats?

I've been told that there are cheats for solitaire and minesweeper, but I have never seen them or found them. Are there?

Dave :D

I know, who would want to cheat those two? I dunno, but I still want to find out......LoL!

There are only two that I know of and one of them doesn't work in the newer OS versions.

1. Minesweeper - Select custom game, set the width to 1000 and the height to 1000, start the game, click on any square and you automatically win. (Doesn't work any more)

2. Freecell - *NOT REALLY A CHEAT* - Go to where you can select the game number to play and put in -1 or -2. These games are unsolvable.

This works in all versions of Solitaire as far as I know.

If you have the game set to draw three cards at a time, but there is one you need and can't get to, press ctrl-alt-shift as you click on the draw pile and it will just turn over one card.

In the registry you can change scores in Pinball and Minesweeper.

I don't remember any links, but it was from TechTV.

i know of how to stop the time on minesweeper and keep it at wherever u stopped it:

open new game - click on one square then hold both mouse buttons and press escape and let go. the time should have stopped.

Don Fudleone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom