Sniper Elite 3

Co-op is pretty fun on v2 actually. Played a few missions with my fiance when we first got it and it was fun. Haven't really touched it since, though.

Ya I could see that being fun. I remember having sniper battles in the original Halo game on the train map.

From what I've heard the 3rd game is by far the best in the series to this point. Much more polished than earlier versions. I'm sensing a sleeper hit.

Meh....idk. Maybe I should see how they're doing the mp. For some reason I'm expecting a bunch of people camping waiting on someone to snipe. Seems like a sleeper to me

Meh....idk. Maybe I should see how they're doing the mp. For some reason I'm expecting a bunch of people camping waiting on someone to snipe. Seems like a sleeper to me

Hadn't even thought of the multiplayer. Honestly, I think the SP and co-op sound super fun.

This and evolve probably not worth the $60 asking price on console. Will probably get both next Steam Summer Sale for $10 each.

From what I've seen it would be easy to establish a dominant online team as long as everyone is willing to work together and not be selfish.

Have half the team be spotters with the binoculars to highlight the enemy, and the other half be shooters. Then if things start getting stale have the snipers and spotters switch roles every other game or so.

Between playing with PMAN over the weekend and playing it last night, I think I have a verdict on this game.

Love it. It's the right amount of violence, action and story.

It looks like Call of Duty, but plays like Enemy at the Gates. The bullet X-ray cam can be a little but buggy at times, but overall it is insanely satisfying.

ImageUploadedByTech-Forums1405679316.741055.jpg

BWAAAAAAHHHHHHH

The end. Can't wait to try the multiplayer.

--Sent from my Blast Processing Doritto chip from Space Station Four.

Back
Top Bottom