Smilies/Emoticon Game Storyline Thread

xIx EDGE xIx

Fully Optimized
Seeing how everyone loved the first two chapters of Resident Evil 6,

(http://www.techist.com/forums/f14/resident-evil-6-a-261068/index4.html#post1994459)

I thought it would be a fun idea to either have some of the members on here submit their own game storylines, or if you want, leave some suggestions for myself or other members to create. Basically, just recreate your experience playing a game as the story progresses with a brief description of what's going on in the game, followed by an emoticon that captured your reaction.

Who's in?

So, just to make sure I understand. You want us to tell you our personal experience and reaction towards a game, game event/area or level?

If so, I am in. I have had plenty of Battlefield 3, Dead Space 2 and other great experiences I would like to share.

So, just to make sure I understand. You want us to tell you our personal experience and reaction towards a game, game event/area or level?

If so, I am in. I have had plenty of Battlefield 3, Dead Space 2 and other great experiences I would like to share.

Yeah, basically, take us through a gaming experience by summing up what's going on with a couple of lines of text, followed by an emoticon that captures your reaction. Check out the RE6 link if you haven't, you'll see what I'm talking about.

Oh speaking of RE6, we did chapter 3 last night and are still nowhere story-wise. All we did was just run through a bunch of caves and shoot things. Based on the end of chapter 3, however, its looking like it may have a chance, so I'm crossing my fingers.

Back
Top Bottom