Share Play schedule

Re: plants vs zombies garden warfare

Eh, not a PC vs Console thing at all - it's more of a ****ty publisher thing :p.

I don't have much faith in publishers :lol:.

The way it's worded makes it sound like they could patch their games to not be compatible with SharePlay though - and only allow Alphas/Betas? Or am I interpreting that wrong and they mean that publishers/developers can also deploy Alphas/Betas with SharePlay compatibility?

The way I read it, and I could be wrong here, was that there are zero sharing limitations on full versions of games, but publishers could restrict sharing for alphas and betas. I imagine that this would only apply to closed alphas and betas. Sony may not have even have had a discussion with any publishers about that part, but could foresee that being a problem with some of them due to the fact that servers are not at full strength during the test phases.

The way I read it, and I could be wrong here, was that there are zero sharing limitations on full versions of games, but publishers could restrict sharing for alphas and betas. I imagine that this would only apply to closed alphas and betas. Sony may not have even have had a discussion with any publishers about that part, but could foresee that being a problem with some of them due to the fact that servers are not at full strength during the test phases.

Ohhhh ok. That makes more sense. The way I read it, was that they could restrict SharePlay *TO* alphas/betas, and leave out full games.

My bad, I interpreted it wrong then.

Eh, not a PC vs Console thing at all - it's more of a ****ty publisher thing :p.

I don't have much faith in publishers :lol:.

The way it's worded makes it sound like they could patch their games to not be compatible with SharePlay though - and only allow Alphas/Betas? Or am I interpreting that wrong and they mean that publishers/developers can also deploy Alphas/Betas with SharePlay compatibility?

your lack of faith is disturbing

I am still waiting for Sony to put out the emulation for PS1, 2 and 3 games that they talked about over a year ago. This was to be separate from PS Now and would require that you had a physical copy of the game. If they enable that it would turn the PS4 into the greatest console of all time in my opinion.

I only played about 10 hours of shadow. Really liked it.

I didn't want it to spoil the new assassin's Creed and the reservation in value was 44 which was more than I paid.

Plus I figured with many other games coming out I took the credit and will get it maybe in summer when I have more time.

Best buy has pretty good tiv and with games unlocked another 10 percent makes new games arounf 40 to 44.

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Join me on Diablo 3.

Back
Top Bottom