Shadow of War

Ok, I'll keep that in mind. Is there a package I can get, or would it be wiser to try and find them cheap individually?
you can get the trilogy for 360 and ps3. honestly I would skip 1 if you have never played them its tough to get through because the mechanics are so outdated just read up on it

Ok, I'll keep that in mind. Is there a package I can get, or would it be wiser to try and find them cheap individually?
They have a trilogy out, like mentioned. I just got the trilogy pack this week for PC on CDKeys for $10.

you can get the trilogy for 360 and ps3. honestly I would skip 1 if you have never played them its tough to get through because the mechanics are so outdated just read up on it

But then you can't have a save file that's imported all the way through! :p

They have a trilogy out, like mentioned. I just got the trilogy pack this week for PC on CDKeys for $10.

But then you can't have a save file that's imported all the way through! :p
yeah for a 1st time player though I feel 1 would turn them off. Haing just played though all 3 1 is a terrible slog

That's been the general consensus from pretty much anyone I've talked to. Great series, but if I'm gonna start, start with 2, cause 1 is, like you said, outdated.

That's been the general consensus from pretty much anyone I've talked to. Great series, but if I'm gonna start, start with 2, cause 1 is, like you said, outdated.

One was more of a "hardcore" RPG than the other games which definitely leaned more toward the action genre. If you can get ME1 on PC for cheap, I would try it out. That game is really driven by the story, so you might not even mind the outdated mechanics and quirks. If anything you could play through the first few hours on the Citadel and learn about the different races and get up to speed on what brought the human race there to begin with. There are some really amazing concepts about the story that you might miss if you skip it altogether. If you do just read up on it, I would try to find the most thorough synopsis that you can.

One was more of a "hardcore" RPG than the other games which definitely leaned more toward the action genre. If you can get ME1 on PC for cheap, I would try it out. That game is really driven by the story, so you might not even mind the outdated mechanics and quirks. If anything you could play through the first few hours on the Citadel and learn about the different races and get up to speed on what brought the human race there to begin with. There are some really amazing concepts about the story that you might miss if you skip it altogether. If you do just read up on it, I would try to find the most thorough synopsis that you can.

Solid advice. Thanks man!

ME 1 has a great story and really shouldn't be skipped outdated or not. also on the pc side u can download save files to use as import. not sure if they have that for consoles to. using ur save file on the next game makes a bigger difference than you realize. i personally think ME1 and ME3 had the better story ME2 introduces a better gameplay mechanics that carries over to ME3

I figured it was popular for a reason, I'll have to figure out if I really want to get into it or not. Still have Witcher as well.

Back
Top Bottom