Shadow of War

PopoChubbs

Casually Filthy
After being told by someone at Gamestop over the phone that they weren't taking pre-orders (despite them being available on Gamestop's website and app), I went in-person to ask about it, and sure enough, they're available, so I put my first down payment on the Mithril Edition. Doesn't release til August, so I've got 6 months to pay on it.

Anyone else looking forward to this game?

After being told by someone at Gamestop over the phone that they weren't taking pre-orders (despite them being available on Gamestop's website and app), I went in-person to ask about it, and sure enough, they're available, so I put my first down payment on the Mithril Edition. Doesn't release til August, so I've got 6 months to pay on it.

Anyone else looking forward to this game?
i am

that is cool but $300 is way way way to much

Last edited:
i am

that is cool but $300 is way way way to much

Honestly, if it was $300 up front I'm not sure I would do it, but since I can pay it over 6 months, it's only $50 at a time. Diablo and LOTR are my only real constant fandoms, so it doesn't seem unreasonable to splurge for my own personal collection. Not to mention that statue alone would probably be around $120-$150 by itself, given the size and the license. The parchment map probably isn't cheap either, though certainly not as much as the statue.

Ypu might be done with horizon and zelda and mass effect by then.

I'm not actually playing any of those games. I bought Zelda for a friend cause she couldn't get a Master Edition reserved, and I've never touched a ME game.

Honestly, if it was $300 up front I'm not sure I would do it, but since I can pay it over 6 months, it's only $50 at a time. Diablo and LOTR are my only real constant fandoms, so it doesn't seem unreasonable to splurge for my own personal collection. Not to mention that statue alone would probably be around $120-$150 by itself, given the size and the license. The parchment map probably isn't cheap either, though certainly not as much as the statue.

I'm not actually playing any of those games. I bought Zelda for a friend cause she couldn't get a Master Edition reserved, and I've never touched a ME game.

well you need to start ME is the bestest

Back
Top Bottom