Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4-6

• 6+

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that only one person was responsible for the mod. The main manager had nothing to do with this, but the guy who was helping develop the game hid the mod and revealed the mod as soon as it released.

I think they should still let games like those to still be played. That's why its rated Mature and people like under 18 or something can't buy them. Doh! Dee Dee Dee.

I live in the UK and the BBFC (British Board of Film Classfication) gave it a "18" certificate, equilavant to a "R" rating in the US. But they didn't bat an eyelid at this hot coffee mod as it already had an "adult" rating. Once it has been classified it's upto shop owners/workers and parents that children don't play this game. We as adults have the right to play what ever we want, even if that includes playing sex games on our computers. I know the argument is that if the code wasn't there none of this would of happened but surley this game should of been an adult only rating anyway. If like the UK, the US had given this game an adult rating we wouldn't be arguing over this now. I'm not sure but is it true that in the US there are certain shops that don't stock "AO" games, like Walmart. Is that why Rockstar wanted it with a lower rating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom