Saints Row IV (Coming 8/20/13 in NA)

And if you die you just respawn anyway and carry on right from where you left off, don't even have to start the sequence again.

Seems to be a trend in FPS games. You die, you re-spawn, you continue where left off. Prey, BioShock Infinite had this. Can not say I like it.

Mind you, you respawn, the trend is that NPCs should gain their health back too.

Fallout 3 was miles better than New Vegas, NV was still decent but nowhere near as good as Fallout 3 imo.
Then again the devs on these games do put a lot into it. Like I have been observing Skyrim too.

I think I preferred GTA style games when I was younger, like 10 years old. I love RPGs but GTA, Saints Row just don't appeal to me so much anymore, I don't think its because they're bad, but because there are so many other games I'd rather be playing. Back when I was younger there werent so many games to play.

My problem with GTA is how is how it high lights societies under belly. You go around robbing car, doing crimes.

It's weird. I got no time to play GTA franchise, however I do not mind open world RPGs like Fallout 3 / New Vagas

Im the same way not that fallout or Skyrim were my favorite open world rpg but I really liked both but just cant get down on GTA. I even bought 3 on my Android cause I thought "oh hell maybe I will enjoy it on the go when its not my main game" but didnt enjoy it them either

Back
Top Bottom