Saints Row IV (Coming 8/20/13 in NA)

Rider

Destroyer of Borst's Mom
flmV1TD.jpg

Anyone getting this game? I didn't realize it was coming out next month. I was thinking it was 2014 for some reason.

I'll probably get it for the PC by other means. Seems to be Saints Row 3 beefed up quite a bit and injected with heavy doses of dubstep then mixed in with more options for customization and activities that introduce super powers. Looking at the gameplay trailer it looks like this game will be fun to play with all the super powers and stuff unlocked and just go and **** **** up for a bit. Oh yeah and there is aliens. I appreciate them not doing zombies.

PLOT
Five years after the events of the "Save Shaundi" ending in Saints Row: The Third, the leader of the Third Street Saints is elected President of the United States. It's not long before an alien invasion occurs and the Protagonist and the Saints are kidnapped by aliens known as the Zin and their leader Zinyak, The Player is transported to a virtual version of Steelport where The Player can use super powers to fight against the Zin empire.

VIDEOS
Official Trailer
Saints Row 4 Trailer - YouTube

Official Gameplay Trailer w/ narration from Jim Boones (lead dev)
Saints Row 4 Gameplay - YouTube

ajacks, some people probably do.

A friend pointed out to me that this is Saints Row 3 + Crackdown more or less. Makes sense because of the super powers.

Just Cause 2 is the best in the genre, this is a undisputable fact

Sorry, you're wrong. Just Case 2 had a chance, but they messed up a bit.

GTA IV/Liberty City still holds up well, then RDR, then Just Cause 2, then everything else.

GTA V is gonna be amazing though.

Back
Top Bottom