S. Korean man dies after 50 hours of computer games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, i read about that on Joystiq. Thats crazy. i love games and all, but not that much! Hope they get Xbox 360's and a computer store in heaven..........

Yeah, I heard about this too. That's crazy man .. I wonder if addictive MMORPGs are gonna start getting sued by families and stuff .. that'd be a mess

Jesus that just shows how obsessive people can get. I guess seeing people play games 10hrs a day is nothing, at least they sleep!

I dont know whether to laugh or cry,
I mean thats kind of an hilariously-pitiful way to go.
I just cant empathize with that kind of addiction.

Just think. He died happy. He died doing what he loved doing, and now he never has to be told to stop playing ever again.

Asia's got helluva too many free MMO's imo.. they better send some to America to create some sort of balance or they're gonna have to deal with a higher percentage of casualties due to gamers overplaying their favorite games.

Ever notice the horrible violence and loss of life that seems to happen with computers in Asia? I read an article earlier this year about riots in Chinese web-cafes. People getting knocked out with fire extinguishers by ten year old kids and the like. Its horrible. The guy getting killed a few months ago for selling some other guys online sword. The parents in Korea I think it was that left their children unattened while off playing WoW. Makes kids buying M rated games and unlockable sex games seem kinda' tame huh?

positive7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom