Role play game online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aleksander

Baseband Member
Hello, does anybody knows a good game where we can play on line with only our browser, play a personnage and where there is a forum where we can play our personnage with words ?

I know of a RPG that uses Java Wab Start...I'd have to get the details again for you. It looked pretty good.

RuneScape! That's what I was thinking of. Do you have to pay for those MMOs as well? Like FFXI and WoW?

WoW is pretty cool. Alot of problems still exist and at times you feel like you are playing the beta because of the server downtime. But overall the gameplay is fun and the quests arent horribly boring although some do get monotanus. The pvp system also needs to be perfected, but is still not that bad. The battlegrounds that they will be adding in the next couple weeks will tell whether the game is good or not. For a pve game this game is sweet, if your looking for pvp it definetly has some room to grow.

Yeah WoW is fun. I was never really into PVP til I started playing more of it in that game. Now I'm kinda look forward to checking out Guild Wars.

I was waiting for WoW to come out when i was 15, now im 18 and my computer is almost finished. I cant wait to play, i just hope you have alot of freedom. I also hope you can really customize your char. I always hated games that had tons of people sporting the same gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom