Rockband 2 vs Guitar hero world tour?

Status
Not open for further replies.
meh. i really don't care which one because i dont' have a console.
if one of my buddies buys either one, no doubt i'll play it when i'm over there.

after getting royally screwed with GH3 on PC, i will never buy that series again and possibly from that company.

I can't stand the notes in Rock Band. They're so tiny compared to GH. I also like GH's song choice better since they have more metal and challenging songs. Although I saw Rock Band had a DevilDriver pack for download in XBox Live lol. I have no fricken clue how anyone would "sing" those.

Although it seems like Rock Band has many more downloadable songs than GH3. Rock Band has around 240 while GH only has maybe 50 and they are more expensive.

One note with rock band. The bass pedal for the drums WILL break eventually, I suggest reinforcing it with a couple pieces on metal, makes it a lot easier and cheaper to then having to replace it. The pedal is a cheap piece of plastic that will crack right in the center.

^ive been playing the drums on rock band for a good LONG while and i have beat the drums to **** and back and nothing has broke, do you have any proof to your claim? because it sounds like bs to me

^ive been playing the drums on rock band for a good LONG while and i have beat the drums to **** and back and nothing has broke, do you have any proof to your claim? because it sounds like bs to me

Meh just let it go man. I've heard tons of stories of GH guitars breaking but I've pounded on mine like you on the drums.

^yea i just hate it when i hear people say "this WILL happen" just because they know people that it has happened to

^yea i just hate it when i hear people say "this WILL happen" just because they know people that it has happened to

It will happen, and you will eat your words. I'm sorry if thats upsetting to you. The bass pedal is a cheap piece on plastic hinged in a way that the plastic bends slightly, and bending a piece of plastic back and forth, even slightly, over time will cause it to become brital and eventually break. There are thousands of people, threads, forums, and complaints about the bass pedal, including a huge market for replacement pedals.

So what is your problem with me informing people that if they want to avoid this, and avoid a very long turn around on getting a replacement from the company, to take a pre-emptive step to make sure the pedal doesn't break on them? Do you make rock band bass pedals for a living and are offended?

BlueHeaven nothing is for sure. I have friends that own Rock Band and I haven't heard them talk about anything breaking. I'm sure some do break, but then some don't. This isn't worth arguing.

It will happen, and you will eat your words. I'm sorry if thats upsetting to you. The bass pedal is a cheap piece on plastic hinged in a way that the plastic bends slightly, and bending a piece of plastic back and forth, even slightly, over time will cause it to become brital and eventually break. There are thousands of people, threads, forums, and complaints about the bass pedal, including a huge market for replacement pedals.

So what is your problem with me informing people that if they want to avoid this, and avoid a very long turn around on getting a replacement from the company, to take a pre-emptive step to make sure the pedal doesn't break on them? Do you make rock band bass pedals for a living and are offended?

My problem with your statement is that it FALSE, I have had the same drumset since the game was released, I even have it set up in my store for customers to play and some kids bang the **** out of it and it has not broken.

If you say "The bass pedal is kinda cheap and theres a problem with them breaking for some people" I would of been fine with it.

But your telling me that my bass pedal WILL break as in its a fact that they all will break which is false.

so you can either
A)Ignore this whole thing
B) Admit that your wrong in what your saying
C) Continue to beat off with icey hot and think you know the future

I just found out only GHWT is supporting downloadable songs for the Wii so screw RB2. They're going to lose a lot of potentials doing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom