Rockband 2 vs Guitar hero world tour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cobra777

Baseband Member
I've heard a lot of hype from both! I want everyone else's thoughts on these games as well.

Personally I like the drum set for guitar hero with the hi hats but I really like rockband's song selection.

Apparently the two games are duking it out for song rights and stuff. Apparently The Beatles are still a really big name under contention.

Opinions, ready go!

Get off your high horse. They are fun just to play with friends. There are not enough "social" games available in the market such as these.

I personally prefer Rockband because of the tracks and since I barely touch the drums that is not a very important feature to me.

And I DO play an instrument, the piano to be precise, and I have tried guitar before and did not find it to my liking.

mt thoughts on thsese games are that they are **********ing crap. Play propa instruments not these crappy little plastic drums......

haha, why even bother posting your just trying to start a flame war..fool.

I think I'll probably go rock band as the song selection i hear is awesome!

If you got extra doh, go rockband, more songs, more variety, great for parties and having friends over. The guitar parts a easier in Rock band though than the songs in Guitar Hero 3, which is good or bad depending on how you look at it.

im planning on getting Guitar Hero: World Tour for Wii. I want to make Nintendo remixes! However, over $160 for just one game? Idk.

I'd go for rockband....guitar hero is great fun, but they over chart A LOT. people say rock band is easy compared to GH, it's not that much easier...they just even out so everyone has a decent part to play and not give it all to guitar. + guitar hero adds in a ton of notes just so it's impossible to play stuff lol

I'd go for rockband....guitar hero is great fun, but they over chart A LOT. people say rock band is easy compared to GH, it's not that much easier...they just even out so everyone has a decent part to play and not give it all to guitar. + guitar hero adds in a ton of notes just so it's impossible to play stuff lol

i rather it be harder then easier like in Rock Band. I've only played Rock Band on the drums ONCE every since my little bro got it for Christmas. I just want to play 'In the End', 'Beat It', and create Nintendo tunes is all.

it's pretty much 50/50 chance of me getting it, i want to read reviews of it first before buying because i want the Create Ur Own Music to be very depth. I want MadWorld, The Conduit, and Animal Crossing: City Folk more for Wii then Guitar Hero: World Tour.

well, ill prolly just stick to guitar 4 Guitar Hero, and buy just the rock band 2 game, cuz i dont want another piece of plastic junk sitting in my closet collecting dust....

I'm going with GH4, no doubt. I don't think the soundtrack on Rock Band is so much better. I like a handful of songs, but the rest I won't enjoy. And plus, what song on Rock Band can compete with Hotel California? :D

I have more trust in GH4, and I feel like the instruments will be put together much better than rock band. Also, I've been wanting the whole "make your own songs/jam with the music" feature that GH4 will have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom