Resident Evil 6

Never got into res. evil I tried one on either the ps1 or 2 and I couldnt stand the way the character moved the whole game control

RE games have never reviewed well, so that doesnt worry me, RE on PS1 was amazing, i played that game over and over, first game i couldnt really put down

Yeah RE1 was my first mature game. Its hard for the new generation of gamers to understand its impact. The controls are so dated and they can't appreciate the story like we did because they grow up with this type of game now. RE1 and MGS turned me into the gamer I am today, and I buy them regadless of review score.

Reviews are opinions; unless there are solid facts that can be backed up to show something that's game breaking, it's merely one person's opinion of the game.

Now the fact that so many people are slamming it could be alarming, however, again, I'll reserve judgment until I get my hands on it and put it through its paces.

Part of me thinks that it's destined to fail in the sense that it can't please everyone. In other words, old school RE fans will complain that it's drifted too far away from its roots, while casual fans will complain that it's not a solid shooter compared to others on the market.

RE4 is also of of my all times, ive been waiting for it to go on sale on xbl, RE4 was the only reason i bought a gamecube

Back
Top Bottom