Remasters. What do you want?

Metsphan

Fully Optimized
Speaking of remasters. What would you like to see brought to next gen.....I mean now gen

For me it's fallout 3 and New Vegas with out any bugs.

Bioshock trilogy.

Also want to play final Fantasy 7. They are releasing it on ps4 but it'd not a remaster

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Busy managing Dragon Age's terrible inventory system.

Im kinda like you on the FF VII.. if it did happen I don't see it being as good as the classic

Last edited:
Resident Evil 2. Not as in a straight up HD port, but in the way the REmake was done with GameCube where 70% of the puzzles were different, along with new enemies and game mechanics (i.e. having to burn zombies or deal with them reanimating as Crimson Heads)

FFVII and FF6(3 in other regions) however it would be hard to remaster it and I worry that they may ruin the original.
RE 3 from the PS1

Resident Evil 2. Not as in a straight up HD port, but in the way the REmake was done with GameCube where 70% of the puzzles were different, along with new enemies and game mechanics (i.e. having to burn zombies or deal with them reanimating as Crimson Heads)

I may pick up the RE Remaster this summer. Never played the original. RE 2 was the game that hooked me on the PSX

Skyrim absolutely.

Left 4 Dead 2 hell yeah.

Killzone 2 and 3 oh my.

And gimme some of that good old Uncharted remastered...all three on a disk for my pleasure.

BOOOOSH

Sent from my blast processing t-781.afd Doritto chip from outer space.

Skyrim absolutely.

Left 4 Dead 2 hell yeah.

Killzone 2 and 3 oh my.

And gimme some of that good old Uncharted remastered...all three on a disk for my pleasure.

BOOOOSH

Sent from my blast processing t-781.afd Doritto chip from outer space.

Definitely down with the Uncharted series being redone. Never got to play those.

Back
Top Bottom