Registration Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

JediKnight627

Beta member
i recently bought star wars galaxies used and can't register it because the registration key is already used. any help?

In reply to the thread "Registration Help"

In reply to the thread REGISTRATION HELP by JediKnight627....
i recently bought star wars galaxies used and can't register it because the registration key is already used. any help?

I will comment with the following :-

SOE (Sony Online Entertainment) has fround that in a recent batch of SWG (Star Wars Galaxies) CDs, there was a few registration numbers that have been duplicated. SOE knows which numbers they are. They are not publishing publicly which numbers have been duplicated. However they did issue a product recall.
Originally, they did think it was a hacker, but in the end it was screw up on SOE's part.
More information here . This was going back about a month or two ago, so I think this problem is now over.

Also another word of advise, if you are purchasing a MMOLRPG where it SWG, EQ, Anarchy Online etc. etc, do not except the goods if the box looks like it's been tampered with.

And finally, if there is a problem with a serial number with any game, I suggest you bring it up with the developers of the game or the place you purchased it from.

soundgarden said:
...or you can just download the entire game from fileplanet for free.
The 14 Day Trail Account??? I thought they SOE did away with that last month?

And even if you did download the 14 day trail, you still need to purchase the actual CD for the first activation code.

Harper said:
The 14 Day Trail Account??? I thought they SOE did away with that last month?

And even if you did download the 14 day trail, you still need to purchase the actual CD for the first activation code.

mmmm, your right. Several of my friends were able to dl the entire game and just buy the subscription. Guess SOE realized that they were loosing money on it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom