Recorder for Video games

Neowanderer

Solid State Member
Hello,

Does anyone knows of a good recording program I can use to record me while playing a video game? I will need it to record both screen and sound, and would be nice too if it could also record live commentaries from a mic. Any recommendations of a free or really affordable one?

If a console, your best bet would be installing a capture card on your computer, and then running the display through that.

If on PC, then FRAPS is probably one of the most popular to do screen recordings of games.

If a console, your best bet would be installing a capture card on your computer, and then running the display through that.

If on PC, then FRAPS is probably one of the most popular to do screen recordings of games.

I second FRAPS. You can tell it to record your mic as well.

I'm finally using Open Broadcast Software (OBS) for Windows. I tried it in recording minecraft with voiceover and it works great! :cool:

what graphics card do you have? Nvidia will be rolling out its own veideo recording software at the end of the summer that is free and has less of a performance hit than most software

Back
Top Bottom