Recommend me a "Gaming Keyboard"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhOsT1321

Daemon Poster
Hey guys I have decided that I want a keyboard, but there are a few requirements that make it hard for me to look for keyboards with these specifications.

- Must be $50 or under
- Keys must light up (hopefully not too bright, dim would be fine)
- Keyboard must be low-profile (keyboard is sort of a cross between a laptops short keyboard and a normal desktop keyboard)
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
- Prefer corded keyboard
- prefer NOT to have additional short cut buttons, etc, I only like the 108 keys or so that most keyboards have.
- Prefer it to light up blue, but just about any other color would be fine
- Prefer it to have a solid feel to it

Thank you for the help

Well I would advise the Logitech G15, it does, however have 6 shortcut keys, however they are out of the way enough to not get in the way.
It has a screen which, once a games profile has been downloaded, it cn display a number of things, it also can display various things out of games like CPU usage.
The keyboard has 3 levels of brightness (off, dim, bright) and has 2 extra usb ports for gamepads etc.etc.

I use an original Saitek Eclipse. It uses a red backlight, but it works fine. I caught mine for super cheap, so look around for better deals on one.

Saitek also has an Eclipse II. I think it can do different colors of backlighting.

I just got my Cyborg Keyboard V.7 and I love it!!! I got it for $60 at PAX, but they retail at $100. So far its worth it at that price.

I wish I had found this earlier. I was struggling to figure out what keyboard to get for the new build I am putting together this week. My first build actually. I ended up going with a Razer Lycosa. I made this decision largely on the fact that I got one of their gaming mice and absolutely love it. I spent the money to get a Razer Mamba because I really wanted a wireless mouse that had the performance of a wired one and this one delivers like no other. I liked it so much I spent the money to buy another one for my new build so I could still use my current one on my laptop.

Anyways at least on newegg that keyboard is a little out of your price range. However I will be happy to let everyone know what I think about it after I have played with it for a couple weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom