Really, Diablo 3?

should get black-dye CD-R or blue (quality) CD-R?

• Black-dye CD-R!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blue (quality) CD-R!

• others ... (please specify)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be REALLY happy with another Diablo II expansion, though im not holding my breath for that.

Im sure if we do happen to see "Diablo III" it will be at least a few years from now.

yeah

they havent even released any news on their site about it yet, and they started talking about WC3 like 2 or 2/12 years before it was released, lol

I was hooked on D2 for a long time,as well as some of the mods for it.It's a good game imo,but I gave it up.D3 would be cool,if it ever were to come out,but Blizz is still messing with the latest patch for D2.Being what?..a year now.

i would like to see D3 come out, but it would have to have more customizeable characters, (ie race, not just class determines attributes) and id like to see a BARB that didnt suck, the barbs are so nerfed, lol

I have a prologe to the games story line but thats all i could find.
I can't post it right now cus i don't have the disk i put it on right now

I did play diablo 1 & 2 but 2 was much better.

Ya I was addicted to D2. I stopped playing cause I got sick of all the frigging patches. They altered the game way to much. At one point, after patch 9 I think my Barb couldn't last 2 seconds in hell mode. My character is gone now though. Oh well.

If D3 came out though, I'd be buying it.

I heard Blizzard might be getting bought out though? Perhaps by EA?

rumors about d3? were did u get this info from? bs sites? no d3 is not being made atm or at the process cause i know im a gosu at d2lod :) look me up. anyways its not cmoing out because 1.10 was just release and has lot of new features that can keep the community busy for couple more years and as of starcraft 2? thats bs too because they didn't even planned on it yet but will soon after they work on w.o.w and other console games such as starcraft ghost. but they will soon go back to the starcraft world even before d3. wich will be couple more years.

yah starcraft 2 will be out before D3, i think after they release WOW and SC:ghost they will start working on starcraft 2 or maybe even both (as there are 2 blizz locations) and for blizz getting bough out, that would be one of the worst things that could happen to great company like that, EA would make everything P2P, that would suck!!!!!!!!!! neways, where did u hear they are getting bought?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom