Real problem with Game controller???

e40water

Baseband Member
Hello guys. I am not much of a gamer. I bought Logic tech F310 game pad controller less then 6 months. Since the day I bought it nothing but problems. Its has been working once in a while. It has a USB plug. Just the main issue is it doesn't lite up Ive tried all my USB ports. I also all current drivers are updated. Also my O/S I am running windows Vista. Ive done a bit of searching on the web. They list common problems. Also no detected. Just wondering if anyone has and idea's.

Thanks guys

Hello guys. I am not much of a gamer. I bought Logic tech F310 game pad controller less then 6 months. Since the day I bought it nothing but problems. Its has been working once in a while. It has a USB plug. Just the main issue is it doesn't lite up Ive tried all my USB ports. I also all current drivers are updated. Also my O/S I am running windows Vista. Ive done a bit of searching on the web. They list common problems. Also no detected. Just wondering if anyone has and idea's.

Thanks guys

If you have all of the newest drivers and everything my guess is that your problem is a faulty controller. Try calling or emailing Logitech.

Are you able to try it on another computer?

If it does the same thing on another computer, do what Omoplata suggested and contact Logitech.

Problem solved thanks guys. Looks like the control was no good. Just picked up a replace on warranty. Plug it in my desk top works like a charm.

Thanks again guys for the help :)

Back
Top Bottom