Random Gaming News

Yeah my stock has dropped a ton in regards to CoD, but I figured I'd post the update seeing how widely popular it still is. GTA V is the number one future release on my radar, but by dilema is do I want to get when it comes out, or do I wait a bit and get it next gen?

Yeah my stock has dropped a ton in regards to CoD, but I figured I'd post the update seeing how widely popular it still is. GTA V is the number one future release on my radar, but by dilema is do I want to get when it comes out, or do I wait a bit and get it next gen?

I have never understood the allure of gta games they bore me to tears. but since I have 3 on my phone hats been fun in small amounts

I have never understood the allure of gta games they bore me to tears. but since I have 3 on my phone hats been fun in small amounts

I remember buying 3 and being in awe of it, but I've never finished any of them. If I end up with a PS4 I'd probably buy it for that just to marvel at the new tech.

Me too. The one thing I hope they fix in the next gen GTA is draw distance. I hate climbing to the top of a building and seeing someone in my scope only to have them disappear when I zoom in. That and mods. I don't know why more console games don't let us use mods more often. You could download maps off the net, put them on a memory stick, and load them onto Unreal Tournament 3 for the PS3.

I remember buying 3 and being in awe of it, but I've never finished any of them. If I end up with a PS4 I'd probably buy it for that just to marvel at the new tech.

I did play 3 but that was so new and fresh when it came out and it was fun for a time. But after playing it and a couple others it just bored me I dont really like the missions or the storys not really into the crime type gangsta games. Plus after the missions bore you killing people getting hookers and blowing stuff up gets boring

My favortie was Vice City. Whenever that Flock of Seagulls song came on I would out in the cheat code to max out my wanted stars, and then try to try to escape the military for the duration of the song lol

Back
Top Bottom