Random Gaming News

It's not really. Just look at how many people were saying should have been 3 instead.

Well sure, but sometimes games share similarities, although not enough to faithfully surpass the former, hence the outcry for the older game! Oblivion and Skyrim, for example. Similar games, but different in their own ways. I've heard more people than I thought I would lament that Skyrim had different mechanics than Oblivion (lockpicking, off the top of my head) and were happy to see that particular mechanic make a return in ESO. Skyrim is a wonderful game, by virtually all accounts, but people loved Oblivion for a reason. Does that make sense? Having never played Paradise, I have no idea how it compares, but it doesn't seem to be much the same, based on your response and others' reactions.

Somehow I imagines burnout was going to be 20 bucks. I will not be getting it on day one for 40.

With remakes, if you wait 3 months its will be down to 25.

Well sure, but sometimes games share similarities, although not enough to faithfully surpass the former, hence the outcry for the older game! Oblivion and Skyrim, for example. Similar games, but different in their own ways. I've heard more people than I thought I would lament that Skyrim had different mechanics than Oblivion (lockpicking, off the top of my head) and were happy to see that particular mechanic make a return in ESO. Skyrim is a wonderful game, by virtually all accounts, but people loved Oblivion for a reason. Does that make sense? Having never played Paradise, I have no idea how it compares, but it doesn't seem to be much the same, based on your response and others' reactions.
It's different in the fact that Paradise is open world and Takedown isn't. Makes a huge difference in gameplay. Think taking a predominantly open world sandbox game like GTA then turning it linear with limited things you could do. Flip that, and it's Takedown/Revenge vs Paradise.

It's different in the fact that Paradise is open world and Takedown isn't. Makes a huge difference in gameplay. Think taking a predominantly open world sandbox game like GTA then turning it linear with limited things you could do. Flip that, and it's Takedown/Revenge vs Paradise.

Ahhh, I didn't know they made Paradise open-world. Why would they do that though? Seems kinda pointless or unnecessary for a game like that. Takedown was pretty straight forward in it's mayhem, and that's what I enjoyed so much about it.

Back
Top Bottom