Random Gaming News

EA- they will never learn. Pay to play is all about making cash for the first bunch of people who will buy and spend the cash on everything. t too bad- I love star wars, but I refuse to play a bad game or a game that is super glitchy or has poor content amount for the dollar spent.

EA- they will never learn. Pay to play is all about making cash for the first bunch of people who will buy and spend the cash on everything. t too bad- I love star wars, but I refuse to play a bad game or a game that is super glitchy or has poor content amount for the dollar spent.

EA just continues to live up to the terrible reputation they have. They have all of the audio and visual polish on the game with no substance. I mean you already have a HUGE head start with fans by being able to make a Star Wars game. People WANT to like it without even seeing it. How the **** do you get that wrong twice in a row and in the same exact fashion? I mean WTFF?!!!!

2b83932f2b8516d669b483c3a1b07884.jpg

EA just continues to live up to the terrible reputation they have. They have all of the audio and visual polish on the game with no substance. I mean you already have a HUGE head start with fans by being able to make a Star Wars game. People WANT to like it without even seeing it. How the **** do you get that wrong twice in a row and in the same exact fashion? I mean WTFF?!!!!
Audio and visual polish? I wouldn't go that far. BF3 to 1 wasn't that much of a visual upgrade except for those remastered maps they did in 4, which ironically look better than the stock maps of the newer game. Blandromeda looked good in the shader department but the facial stuff was garbage. I'd rank them average in both fields in terms of 2017 game "standards".

EA removed microtransactions from Battlefront 2 lol
This is progress to me
Hopefully companies take notice of what will happen if they try this again

Star Wars Battlefront 2 Microtransactions Removed Entirely, All Gear to Be Unlocked Through Progression
They had already said they would bring it back later.

Audio and visual polish? I wouldn't go that far. BF3 to 1 wasn't that much of a visual upgrade except for those remastered maps they did in 4, which ironically look better than the stock maps of the newer game. Blandromeda looked good in the shader department but the facial stuff was garbage. I'd rank them average in both fields in terms of 2017 game "standards".

They had already said they would bring it back later.

"Don't worry we'll make you mad again eventually..."

Question.

Final fantasy 12 and final fantasy 9 are both on sale.

Which is better. Debate and give me info please.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom