Random Gaming News

Spent some time this weekend listening to colins interview after quitting kinda funny.

I could see him hosting a cable conservative show in 6 months. He's young, we'll spoken, and had a different look for a news outlet. Plus his passion is politics.

I did like listening to ps I love you each week.

Started Breath of the Wild on Friday night...played until Sunday night basically non-stop. Only beat one of the Divine Beasts so far.

Started Breath of the Wild on Friday night...played until Sunday night basically non-stop. Only beat one of the Divine Beasts so far.

I played 6 hours yesterday. I never do that. I need to make some progress. Literally, I do not have any good weapons and only 20 rupies

I have the Switch and Zelda and still haven't played it...
I really want to start however I want to first finish Tales.
I"m really hoping to start this weekend.
I did end up playing Bomberman for a bit, fun puzzle game, especially when you play with someone

I played 6 hours yesterday. I never do that. I need to make some progress. Literally, I do not have any good weapons and only 20 rupies

I only have around 800 rupees. Sold a bunch of amber, opal, etc. Not sure if there's any use for them or not, so I've been selling them for the most part.

Keep all luminous stones, monster pieces, and ancient pieces. Sell recipes if you need rupies.

Yeah been keeping all that stuff already, since in the description of the luminous stones it said it was for upgrading armor. Didn't know if there was a use for opal, amber, etc. or not so I had only been selling a little bit...but I might as well just sell all of it then in that case.

Yeah been keeping all that stuff already, since in the description of the luminous stones it said it was for upgrading armor. Didn't know if there was a use for opal, amber, etc. or not so I had only been selling a little bit...but I might as well just sell all of it then in that case.
You can find those easily in Death Mountain so selling is ok. Luminous stones can be sold 10 for a diamond, and can get the luminous armor in Gerudo Town. You can more per luminous stone selling so it's up to you. They can be found easy if you have the shrines to teleport.

Looks like Psyonix is finally going to address the lag issues in Rocket League. Read an article on IGN earlier that they are looking into different server technology and will issuing a future patch to improve connectivity. They also addressed the problems the game has been having when matchmaking and are actively working on that too. I guess that is good news. It is about damn time.

Looks like Psyonix is finally going to address the lag issues in Rocket League. Read an article on IGN earlier that they are looking into different server technology and will issuing a future patch to improve connectivity. They also addressed the problems the game has been having when matchmaking and are actively working on that too. I guess that is good news. It is about damn time.
They only ignored it for months while making dropshot and raking in the cash from crates.

Back
Top Bottom