Random Gaming News

xIx EDGE xIx

Fully Optimized
Amidst everything surrounding the GH Random Thread, I decided to start up a new "random" thread in which its sole purpose is to keep the community informed of gaming news without having to open up a new topic every single time.

With that, here are a couple of things to kick it off:

Metal Gear fans (or at least those that have a PS3) Konami is going to release Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection this June which includes:

Metal Gear Solid
Metal Gear Solid 2: HD Edition
Metal Gear Solid 3: HD Edition (with original MSX versions of Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2)
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker HD Edition
Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions
Metal Gear Solid 4: Trophy Edition

Also, all of that sneaking around and codec calls may cause you to work up an appetite. So while you're infiltrating a military compound on your PS3, boot up your 360 and order a pizza using the new Xbox 360 Pizza Hut app. You also get 15% off of your order for the next two weeks:

Pizza Hut app released for Xbox 360 - Hartford Video Game | Examiner.com

Q1 2014 will see the release of:
Final Fantasy X and X-2 HD
Kingdom Hearts HD ReMix

With the dismantling of LucasArts, Star Wars 1313 has been cancelled. This made me sad.

Amidst everything surrounding the GH Random Thread, I decided to start up a new "random" thread in which its sole purpose is to keep the community informed of gaming news without having to open up a new topic every single time.

With that, here are a couple of things to kick it off:

Metal Gear fans (or at least those that have a PS3) Konami is going to release Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection this June which includes:

Metal Gear Solid
Metal Gear Solid 2: HD Edition
Metal Gear Solid 3: HD Edition (with original MSX versions of Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2)
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker HD Edition
Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions
Metal Gear Solid 4: Trophy Edition

Also, all of that sneaking around and codec calls may cause you to work up an appetite. So while you're infiltrating a military compound on your PS3, boot up your 360 and order a pizza using the new Xbox 360 Pizza Hut app. You also get 15% off of your order for the next two weeks:

Pizza Hut app released for Xbox 360 - Hartford Video Game | Examiner.com

I hope they release the first MG for the Xbox at some point. I saw that Pizza Hut thing earlier. It is genius, but just contributes to our fatness epidemic. Great idea! I should create a nationwide beer delivery service with an app on the Xbox....

I hope they release the first MG for the Xbox at some point. I saw that Pizza Hut thing earlier. It is genius, but just contributes to our fatness epidemic. Great idea! I should create a nationwide beer delivery service with an app on the Xbox....
make it for ps3 and i'll take a case

I'm was really bummed when I heard 1313 was getting dropped, but there's at least a small chance that someone may inquire about it and resume working on it.

Sounds like Dead Island Riptide was clearly priced as a budget title. I'd rather keep my $50 and LARP while listening to Milli Vanilli. $50 would probably pay for a bad ass foam great sword.

Back
Top Bottom