Random Gaming News

lol no problem. I figured its what you needed even though it was a link

A lot of people don't post here so you probably won't get a better discussion on a 2 year old game than an actual post that was from here

You can buy FFXV for $20. I mean, just buy it. Pretty much everyone likes it and you've read reviews/watched gameplay. What more could someone say about it here that will actually convince you to buy it?

Edit: This forum is not dying because someone is helpful and does searches for you. Its dying because forums are old and this forum is super outdated and it is only still operating for ad revenue. Once it costs more to maintain this site than what ad revenue it brings, they'll shut it down and put it out of its misery. Also most people have learned how to do a simple search themselves instead of posting on a forum for someone to do it for them

You quoted that within 5 seconds. I posted that because I thought your link was another site's discussion. But after posting it I saw that it was a discussion on techist so I edited it.

BTW doing research and having a discussion are two different things, but they're not mutually exclusive.

I liked ff15. There was only one slow part and I think it was patched.

It's worth it for 20 bucks. If you don't like it, stop playing.

lol no problem. I figured its what you needed even though it was a link

A lot of people don't post here so you probably won't get a better discussion on a 2 year old game than an actual post that was from here

You can buy FFXV for $20. I mean, just buy it. Pretty much everyone likes it and you've read reviews/watched gameplay. What more could someone say about it here that will actually convince you to buy it?

Edit: This forum is not dying because someone is helpful and does searches for you. Its dying because forums are old and this forum is super outdated and it is only still operating for ad revenue. Once it costs more to maintain this site than what ad revenue it brings, they'll shut it down and put it out of its misery. Also most people have learned how to do a simple search themselves instead of posting on a forum for someone to do it for them
The huge forums still very active would tend to disagree. There are some things you can't get on Youtube and Reddit.

I'm also fairly certain most regular users here use uBlock or Adblock. The fact that they aren't quick to do anything with the site suggests they don't make enough money off of it to do anything with it. If they did take the site down I'd probably host it myself.

There used to be a main group of us who were part of the game hunters forum on USA Today's site. Bret Molina was the creator. He's still with USA Today and you can hear his podcast called the mothership.

We went to another site and this is our third. I think maybe 3 or 4 of us are still active and we've picked up some cool people through this forum.

We used to do game nights once a month which were great.

Once we got to play with call of duty developers right after launch.

We also played with battlefield developers.

The huge forums still very active would tend to disagree. There are some things you can't get on Youtube and Reddit.

I'm also fairly certain most regular users here use uBlock or Adblock. The fact that they aren't quick to do anything with the site suggests they don't make enough money off of it to do anything with it. If they did take the site down I'd probably host it myself.

Things are looking real good for us here

http://www.techist.com/forums/f5/future-tech-forums-274780/
http://www.techist.com/forums/f5/whats-happening-forums-278023/index6.html

Someone is paying the bill to host this site and it is owned by a company where I am sure they care about profit and expenses. If this site was not generating some sort of income then they'd shut it down. Its still running because its making a profit, not a big one, but some which is why there's been no development outside of a name change in years. Didn't vBulletin v3 come out a decade ago? Just saying

I appreciate the forums but let's not kid ourselves

There used to be a main group of us who were part of the game hunters forum on USA Today's site. Bret Molina was the creator. He's still with USA Today and you can hear his podcast called the mothership.

We went to another site and this is our third. I think maybe 3 or 4 of us are still active and we've picked up some cool people through this forum.

We used to do game nights once a month which were great.

Once we got to play with call of duty developers right after launch.

We also played with battlefield developers.

Good days, wish some of the older guys posted still. Still see some people on PS+ playing games but I'm pretty sure we're all in our own little 2-4 people groups these days doing our own thing. I pretty much just talk to Lastplace

Things are looking real good for us here

http://www.techist.com/forums/f5/future-tech-forums-274780/
http://www.techist.com/forums/f5/whats-happening-forums-278023/index6.html

Someone is paying the bill to host this site and it is owned by a company where I am sure they care about profit and expenses. If this site was not generating some sort of income then they'd shut it down. Its still running because its making a profit, not a big one, but some which is why there's been no development outside of a name change in years. Didn't vBulletin v3 come out a decade ago? Just saying

I appreciate the forums but let's not kid ourselves

Good days, wish some of the older guys posted still. Still see some people on PS+ playing games but I'm pretty sure we're all in our own little 2-4 people groups these days doing our own thing. I pretty much just talk to Lastplace
THe site owners own another site that was supposed to be merged and from what I'm to understand is larger which is where I'm guessing their revenue came from. This site has always been very slow with doing anything and hasn't changed much even from the first time I came here which was in 2002. We also don't do anything to attract a lot of traffic or possible extra revenue so taking time and resources to overhaul the site wouldn't make sense if it already does allegedly make a profit albeit a small one. I'd be willing to bet they make their money off the other site and we're just here because they haven't made the decision to wipe us off the net.

Played SoT last night, can't remember the last time I played an online game with friends.
Was kinda fun but we felt lost most of the time and random ships kept taking us down so we could never get anything done.
The water graphics are probably the best I've ever seen in a game

Reviews are good. But I would expect the game to be good. You know what your are getting with this game.... Hopefully

Back
Top Bottom