Pvr Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan90

Solid State Member
I just bought a ATI "TV Wonder USB 2.0" Personal Video Recorder.

I bought it to play games using my laptop screen as the display.

But when I play Halo 2, its very laggy. I'll move my aim and it happens very slowly. And when I move my view around the environment blurs. Any fast movement is blurred.

I plug my Xbox A/V output into the ATI adapter box and plug that into my laptop using a USB.

My laptop is an LCD screen.

Any idea as to why this is happening?

Lol, what is your FPS in these games? Why even bother with that? I am guessing you're getting a bad feed, check the cord.

I'm pretty sure Halo 2 plays at 30fps. (its a console game :))

Its like there is a slow signal or something, I'll move the right analog and the aimer will get there slower. Its like lag. And not to mention that things that move fast blur.

I wouldn't think that this is my video cards fault, the video looks great except when everything is moving fast.

Get this: I have played games that require more specs than my video card can provide, and I know what it is like when you play a game that your video card can't even run. BUT this is different. Its like the signal is slower, things happen later than when I press the buttons.

It could still be my video card though, because anything that is in fast motion is a blur.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom