PSVR

I'm probably going to wait at least til Christmas since they did this bundle only thing for pre-orders.
Lol, Vita was dead before it started.
The vita has ended up exactly where the psp did. It just got there quicker. It's still a great system for niche/rpg gamers.

the only reason it's "dead" is because Sony never did anything like that with it... If they tried they could add VR into the Vita...

Not realistically, unless you want some real low fidelity **** going on. The Vita didn't have much for power and it was dead because nobody wanted to develop for it. That's why it's basically been scrapped. Not to mention, it's not that light for a portable device. Idk about anybody else, but I wouldn't want that thing strapped to my head for very long.

I'm definitely not sold on VR. It seems super gimmicky to me and the prices for this, Oculus and the Vive are insane. Sony realized this pretty quickly so they got a $500 bundle put together that includes the camera and two motion controllers.

My buddy ordered a Oculus so I am gonna give that a whirl something this month or next month. I don't think it'll convince me to get a VR headset though.

I'm definitely not sold on VR. It seems super gimmicky to me and the prices for this, Oculus and the Vive are insane. Sony realized this pretty quickly so they got a $500 bundle put together that includes the camera and two motion controllers.

My buddy ordered a Oculus so I am gonna give that a whirl something this month or next month. I don't think it'll convince me to get a VR headset though.

Been waiting for you to weigh in on this.

I really just want to try it.

Back
Top Bottom