psn messages

yeah I don't know why I have a wired connection now , lets give it a go Saturday morning if you want I tried playing a few rounds last night but was just kind of beat, been running ragged since the weekend

yeah I don't know why I have a wired connection now , lets give it a go Saturday morning if you want I tried playing a few rounds last night but was just kind of beat, been running ragged since the weekend

maybe Friday night or Sunday morning, I am going to Walt Disney World on Saturday fool!

I like that Rush type game... the whole game is pretty cool actually

yeah I've been digging the game need to really invest some time in it I was going to try and run a raid on destiny Friday but not sure what time that is so text me and i'll do this till than. snake 55 never smooth has this to right

BTW, I got some weird messages about about user generated content and in-game communication after yesterday's PlayStation hotfix so they may have borked other things while trying to patch the things they broke with last week's update.

"Mooooooom! Sony's testing in production again!!!"

I still could not find the setting to notify you when someone signs on. I have all the boxes checked under notifications. Does anyone have any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tech-Forums

I still could not find the setting to notify you when someone signs on. I have all the boxes checked under notifications. Does anyone have any ideas?

I looked last night as well with no luck. The only thing I see that is remotely like it is the "notify when a friend creates a party" option.

Snake are we friends on PS4?

I looked last night as well with no luck. The only thing I see that is remotely like it is the "notify when a friend creates a party" option.

Snake are we friends on PS4?

I know we are on the better system but not sure on ps4. I will be on tonight if you send one.

Back
Top Bottom