PS3 and Xbox not as powerful as they are marketed to be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
much of what you've seen, though, is speculation because the game developers have not really reported on it. I'm sure it something microsoft and sony realize, but probably have ways around it.

I saw that on a differnt forum...

This is good news, sort of... Depends on how you look at it.

Heyyo,

Yeah, sounds like the cpu's aren't able to crank out their full potential... but hey, the cpu's never did make the console, it was the gpu's, and by the sounds of it they'll be just fine. :)

Ya I know. I have no problem with the CPUS being crippled. Games look great because they are optimized for the hardware. Just that I hate it when people say that the cell is going to replace desktop compuers.

haha, remember how many people were panicking around here

"OMG MY $2000 COMPUTER WILL BE REPLACED BY THIS CONSOLE"

reminds of how people thought VCR's would replace people going to theatres.....guess the old concept of people simply being afraid of new technology is always true eh?

By the time these consoles get their glory, the PC will have something new out, the new GPU's, CPU's, RAM etc.

The computer has outdone any console due to the fact that the consoles lasted 5 or so years, plenty of time for the PC to get a huge leap.

I think we may be seeing the end of console gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom