PS3 Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
personally, its all about the computer for me, because instead of buying a new system when its too slow, you can just buy a couple parts (mobo, processor, ram) and youre good to go, plus the useability of a console doesnt even compare to the PC, personally, the only draw of a console is playing with friends in the same room, and being able to hook up to a 105" projector tv

PS3 looks pretty cool. I just learned these new generation cards are not going to be 512bit. Which sucks lol.

Personally the ps3 looks like it has put on a ton of weight in the process or its a pregnant fish also i know they hav had some problems with the patent (for the controller)with some dogy company in silicone valley...... which it looks like a bellimic xbox controller...why not pay them and keep the old style
(http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_pictures/4555809.stm) also thye looked like they niked the spiderman font....I mean i dont want that infront of my tv ...it looks nothing like a beast like the ps2...but on the other hand the games such as gt gta mgs are all appealing to me so i will probably by it anyway ....I dare say the xbox360 looks better in games and hardware...I think sony have gone for power specs like xbox did when it was released !?!?

Its to early to tell what will definitely perform better. All this speculation will pollute any kind of judgement. But im leaning towards Xbox, since they produce processors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom