PS3 Launch Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zep

Baseband Member
I'm pretty sure that I will purchase a PS3 at launch, but some of the launch titles aren't really grabbing my attention at all, the only one I'm sorta lookin forward to is Warhawk.

What about you guys??

I am lookin forward to the PS3 price drop.
Sony is out of there mind if they expect me to pay that much for a game console.

Last time I checked, heavenly sword was a launch game and that is one of the only games that has intrigued me. I will do my best to get it at launch just because I would rather have one now instead of later the day a game i really want comes out because the price will most likely be the same. Why not get one on launch day and get used to the system?

Good luck Harper, I don't think you'll have a PS3 anytime soon then, I doubt that prices will drop :confused:

Hey Aaron, yeah I have looked into heavenly sword (read something on OPM a while back--the sword's style is just like GOWs though) and it seems pretty interesting, but like I said, a bit too much like GOW without the Mythology concept. But still interesting nonetheless :)

Once MS drops their prices to 300 and along with an established game collection I think it's going to be an uphill climb for sony to keep it priced at 500/600 for long. Bluray will not be the future and I'm afraid sony might send it's self to the ground with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom