PS3 lacking

Status
Not open for further replies.
God of War II is coming for PS2, and I just found out that Assassign's Creed is coming out on the 360 as well as the PC.

Just some more reasons to not buy the PS3, at least till more games come out and the price drops.

Resident Evil 5, GTA4, Stranglehold, and other big titles aren't exclusive to the PS3, and it would be just cheaper to buy a 360 then whip out 600 bucks to play these games, as well as games like Gears of War and Halo 3.

So far MGS4 is the only title really making me want a PS3.

Beefcake said:
God of War II is coming for PS2, and I just found out that Assassign's Creed is coming out on the 360 as well as the PC.

Just some more reasons to not buy the PS3, at least till more games come out and the price drops.

Resident Evil 5, GTA4, Stranglehold, and other big titles aren't exclusive to the PS3, and it would be just cheaper to buy a 360 then whip out 600 bucks to play these games, as well as games like Gears of War and Halo 3.

So far MGS4 is the only title really making me want a PS3.

600 plus the cost of the games, lol. Yeah, the PS3 needs some good exclusive games and QUICKLY.

Well I just got a 360 for my birthday today (actually it's Sunday but since I leave for San Diego tomorrow my mom bought it today), and I plan on getting a new computer this Christmas so it probably will be a while before I get a PS3.

Merc 2 has been confirmed to be on the xbox sooner or later. I still haven't found a confirm statement from ubi-soft saying assasins will be on anything but ps3. Originally it was, but supposadly sony might have worked out a deal with them to make it an exclusive. Do you mind showing a site that shows a new statement by ubi-soft to prove that?

aaronkupen said:
Merc 2 has been confirmed to be on the xbox sooner or later. I still haven't found a confirm statement from ubi-soft saying assasins will be on anything but ps3. Originally it was, but supposadly sony might have worked out a deal with them to make it an exclusive. Do you mind showing a site that shows a new statement by ubi-soft to prove that?

http://computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=142409

http://computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=142687
Mercs 2 will most likely to be released for 360.

wel games ive seen that i like are mgs4 devil may cry 4 ff13 and warhawk and there are a few more the 360 has nice visuals but it isnt able to make realistic visuals when u look at them there just flashy ps3 will have a card equivelent to 2 6800ultra and will have multi layer texturing and i think it will be the first console to be on par with pc my friend brought his 360 over and we compared quake 4 on 360 to the one on my comp maxed out and i blew it away with only a 6600gt liek come on thats not even great of a card and thast y i think ps3 will rock i loved xbox but got disapointed with the 360 i might buy for halo 3 or wait for vista

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom