PS II or X Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

c_anindya

Beta member
Hi ppl,

I can guess this is a quite a old topic but I need some input quite urgently.I am planning
to buy a gaming console and I need have suggestions from experts on which console should I
go for PSII or X Box...former one can play DVDs but i need to buy a memory stick to save
my games and X-Box comes with 8 gb HDD but for DVD I need a DVD kit....anyways.I would really
appreciate if I get some good suggestions regarding this...

njoy gaming...
ac

xbox....... ps2 has reported that it will be "grounded" in the near future. that meands that there will be no new games or anything like that for a while... xbox on the other hand is still growing. especially with halo 2 coming out in less than a month. i would choose xbox solemly for that reason, but xbox games have really good graphics. and i love the S controller for xbox. i think its alot better than the ps2 controller. well thats my 25 cents.

Ps2 has terrible games now, my console is in the closet somewhere collecting dust.

You know xbox is going somewhere.

c_anindya said:
Only thing that can drive me toward PS II is more number of games right?

The whole thing really come down to which console has the games that you are interested in playing. After all, it your console, not any one elses.

Personallly i am still a fan of the PS2 as they are still bring out game that I am interested in playing.
Personally i am a big fan of the Light Gun Shooters (Time Crisis) and the resident evil and finall fantasy series. Which most of them seems to be exclusive for the PS2.

As I remember, X-Box is there if you like your FPS. However they have been getting their hands on RPGs. Eg. Star Wars : Knights Of The Old Republic which was RPG OF THE YEAR.
Lately I have been considering about purchasing an X-box too.

Over all, I would make a disission on what console as the games that you are more interested in playing.

VICone said:
Ps2 has terrible games now, my console is in the closet somewhere collecting dust.

You know xbox is going somewhere.

GTA: SAN ANDREAS... out only on the PS2 (at least for a year) on oct 22nd (this friday).... I cant wait... I love my PS2 and that would be my choice... both consoles are reasonably priced these days, but I find the games on the PS2 to be better and the controllers more comfortable... but its all down to personal opinion!

hygor said:
but I find the games on the PS2 to be better and the controllers more comfortable... but its all down to personal opinion!
LOL! Tell me about it. Only the X-Box as has been know to have an 3rd party adaptor so you can play station 2 controller on it.

Okay. the X-Box controller might be a little of the big side, but i a can say that I have been impressed with the last 2 generations of Nintendo Console Controllers. That the N64 is stranges. I looks reminds me some of the space ships that are on Andromeda.
And there is the GAME CUBE controller.... it's about a practical as a Picaso Painting. The buttons are all over the place.

I HAVE AN X-BOX, PS2 AND PC

HERE IS MY REPLY.

X-BOX V PS2
HD - 8 MEG NO HD
MEMORY CARD C YES MEM CARD C YES
DVD - WITH KIT DVD-KIT/CONTR
LESS GAMES LOADS OF GAMES
OWN MUSIC IN GAME PS2 GAME MUSIC
SOME PC GAMES ON X-BOX PS2 DESIGN ONLY
LARGE CONTROLLERS SMALL CONTR
PRICE £99-99 PRICE £104-99
WWW.X-BOX.COM TRY THE SITE