Prototype

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read about this in a PC gmers mag, looks very interesting.

I asked b1gapl this maybe some one else will be able to answer it, "Why is new york always the victim of zombies, an other city destroying nasties?"

ummmmm...

It's because there's lots of buildings the same size so you can go everywhere and it looks the same so it's easier for the devs :|

...Or because it's the most famous city in the world.

It's your choice Chris. =]

I am sure Las Vegas is more famous than New York City. NYC was made super famous by the 9/11/2001 attacks but Vegas is still much more famous.

Please can you edit the post and remove the Caps? Thank you.

I think it is just easier to have New York City be taken over by Zombies as most of the people are already zombies. Just go to the city for a day and walk around. Not a single person will pay attention to you and run you over without a 2nd thought. So yeah brainless zombies. :D

Oh I know all about the infection rate of a viable biological weapon in a urban populace an the infection rate varying on population density, how it's spread (touch or air / water born) but what i am asking is why nyc is such a target for destruction. Zombies, Godzilla, that creature in cloverfeild even aliens an asteroids, even the occasional nuclear weapon have all turned it into a smoking creator on more than one ocasion.

b1gapl must pay some home an content's insurance, no wonder its such a expensive place to live....

Cause NYC has such a nice decor for all of the destruction. It has so many buildings and everything in a tight radius to allow for maximum damage in such a short period of time. Plus there is Manhattan that is right near there with the bridges and that. It is just a prime location for any and all destructive forces of nature.

Ah well so dose london (hey got to do my bit for the british entertainment industry) but come now don't you think ncy has had enough? let them rebuild an then when the last brick has been layed we can let godzilla loose again.

Yeah, I see where you're coming from.
I tend not to think of it as NYC, so I don't get bored of it :p

I just thinks its a random city that the devs made for things to get destroyed.

Either way.
It looks like an awesome game =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom