Preorders and collectors editions

Someone needs to save this post for future reference the next time he pre-orders a CE and picks it up at lunch.

hahahah you know what burned me was Dead Space 2... It came with a plasma cutter I swear was the equivalent of a happy meal toy. Bioshock 2 CE wasnt much better. Fallout New Vegas sucked.... no more for me

I'll buy a CE if it'll actually be useful. GTA IV and GTA V CEs were awesome. I don't really care about collectibles and such.

I'll buy a CE if it'll actually be useful. GTA IV and GTA V CEs were awesome. I don't really care about collectibles and such.

I'm the same way, I tend to just buy the standard editions because I don't really care too much about other stuff that they toss in to fluff the pacakge up. I think the last CE I bought was for Mass Effect 3... it was only $10 more than the standard edition and it came with the the $10 Javik DLC, plus some other in-game things like weapons, an N7 hoodie, etc.

The Javik DLC was kind of important to the entire point of the series so I basically looked at the CE as a wash in the sense that I'd have to pay another $10 regardless, so by going with the CE at least I got a few guns and an extra skin at no extra charge.

I like all that collectable stuff plus i really like the metal cases. Dark Souls came with a really cool tin thing that the game came in to. Also the art books are always fun to look at. But even with all the neat collectables I usually levat it all in the box. I really wish I had got the Borderlands 2 CE

Back
Top Bottom