Please Help Install problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBFkid

Beta member
Please help me I downloaded Elderscrolls 3 Morrowind. I know i know i should just go out and buy the game for 20$. Anyway i caint get it to install i know it can be done from the file i downloaded but i caint figure it out. heres a list of files within the rar

The Elder Scrolls III - Morrowind Cd1.bin
The Elder Scrolls III - Morrowind Cd1.cue
The Elder Scrolls III - Morrowind Cd2.bin
The Elder Scrolls III - Morrowind Cd2.cue

The Elder Scrolls III - Morrowind Nocd Patch.tar
--tar.txt
--flt-esf.nfo
--flt-es3f.zip
----APPLYPPF.EXE
----FLT-ES3F.PPF
----Morrowind.exe

There more file but their the same but for the Addons
when i try to run the exe i get an error saying

This application has failed to start because binkw32.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem

I know i should go out pay the 20$ and be done with this head ack but right now i'm alittle on the broke side for the next 2weeks and realy want to play. Please anybody have any ideas on how i can get this work i greatly appreciate it.

you need to extract the cd1 files and burn them with nero or open them with another program that can open bin/cue files .. http://www.moviecodec.com/topics/3424p1.html

after installing it just copy the morrowind.exe nocd patch into the morrowind directory (c:\program files\bethesda...\morrowind) and select yes to overwrite

hey thanx alot i tried the burning method and using a different program befor i asked for help n it didnt work. I didnt know about the whole virtual disk thing and Alcohol 120% a very helpful piece of software
thank you i got everything working now
thanx alot for your help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom