Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare

Rider

Destroyer of Borst's Mom
So, a lot of us got this for free on the PS4 over the weekend.

Initial thoughts? Are we gonna have a game night?

So, a lot of us got this for free on the PS4 over the weekend.

Initial thoughts? Are we gonna have a game night?

I got it. It is a ton of fun. Pretty simplistic compared to other MP shooters, but that just makes it easier to pick up and play. The matches are 12 on 12 and go to 50 kills, so it is fast. I played for around 3 hours with Mantooth Saturday and neither of us saw any lag or weird crap going on. It was smooth as silk. No glitches, skipping or synching problems. How the hell can they not get that right in CoD?? We should DEFINITELY do a game night.

I got it. It is a ton of fun. Pretty simplistic compared to other MP shooters, but that just makes it easier to pick up and play. The matches are 12 on 12 and go to 50 kills, so it is fast. I played for around 3 hours with Mantooth Saturday and neither of us saw any lag or weird crap going on. It was smooth as silk. No glitches, skipping or synching problems. How the hell can they not get that right in CoD?? We should DEFINITELY do a game night.

Ya I played for a couple hours and enjoyed it more than I thought I would. I noticed a couple lag issues but nothing too big of a deal that would be outside of the norm. I'd say BF4 is a better example since both games are published by EA.

I enjoyed Boss Mode quite a bit. Reminded me of Commander mode from BF4 which I always enjoyed playing. One thing in Boss Mode though is that if the enemy shoots your van down then you gotta become a regular player. The little surveillance van moves randomly throughout the map.

I think Friday we should do a game night of Diablo + Garden Warfare + Injustice

Ya I played for a couple hours and enjoyed it more than I thought I would. I noticed a couple lag issues but nothing too big of a deal that would be outside of the norm. I'd say BF4 is a better example since both games are published by EA.

I enjoyed Boss Mode quite a bit. Reminded me of Commander mode from BF4 which I always enjoyed playing. One thing in Boss Mode though is that if the enemy shoots your van down then you gotta become a regular player. The little surveillance van moves randomly throughout the map.

I think Friday we should do a game night of Diablo + Garden Warfare + Injustice

Ahhh I was wondering what Boss Mode was. I made the comparison to CoD because of all of the issues it has. This game does not have nearly the resources as CoD and yet the game runs 100% better. That is not even an exaggeration.

That is cool. I don't have Injustice, but I would like to get a game night going.

Ahhh I was wondering what Boss Mode was. I made the comparison to CoD because of all of the issues it has. This game does not have nearly the resources as CoD and yet the game runs 100% better. That is not even an exaggeration.

That is cool. I don't have Injustice, but I would like to get a game night going.

Injustice is free right now on the PSN store.

Edit: Boss Mode is fun. You can expose players via satellite..throw down airstrikes...heal via AoE..and you can even revive people.

Maybe I'll grab it tonight. I am not super interested that's all.

I'm not either, but a few others grabbed it. Maybe there's some co-op modes or something. I tried it for like 20 mins and it won't let me get past the square, square, triangle attack in the main story mode. :/

I'm not either, but a few others grabbed it. Maybe there's some co-op modes or something. I tried it for like 20 mins and it won't let me get past the square, square, triangle attack in the main story mode. :/

Ughhhh... I am so over fighting games at this point. Unless they do something really innovative or add content it is all the same. The only thing I will fire up is Street Fighter every once in awhile.

Ughhhh... I am so over fighting games at this point. Unless they do something really innovative or add content it is all the same. The only thing I will fire up is Street Fighter every once in awhile.

Ya but fighters are different when you're drunk and fighting with friends. Especially if we can do like 2 vs 2 or something and have like a king of the hill thing going.

Back
Top Bottom