Phantom pain. Metal gear forum

Mine should be waiting for me at the house. My modem died yesterday morning though so no fob until tomorrow when the replacement shows up.

Supposedly there is less story which is great. I don't know what the heck is going on in that universe.

I heard someone on a podcast talking about it and it was insane. Their mission played out like an action movie and it was totally different than the other broadcasters mission....and they were playing the same one

Supposedly there is less story which is great. I don't know what the heck is going on in that universe.

I heard someone on a podcast talking about it and it was insane. Their mission played out like an action movie and it was totally different than the other broadcasters mission....and they were playing the same one

IGN has a fantastic little recap on the story and characters to bring you up to speed.

Yeah you can play the missions out any way you want and for once that is for real.

Um.....ok......what?

Just finished the prologue.......what the hell was that?

Is it a horror movie? Supernatural thriller? Survival horror game? Freak out? Or a slipknot video?

I'm not sure what I just did for the past hour...at least I'm up to chapter 1

Um.....ok......what?

Just finished the prologue.......what the hell was that?

Is it a horror movie? Supernatural thriller? Survival horror game? Freak out? Or a slipknot video?

I'm not sure what I just did for the past hour...at least I'm up to chapter 1
I just finished that too. Very confusing, but I'm sure it will be explained later.

Yikes total stealth seems like it's going to be a big priority. I managed to sneak into a base without being spotted to get Intel. One guy sees me on the way out so I tranq him before he can raise the alarm. Apparently they found his body as I rode to the next outpost because the guards suddenly became alert and new troops from the base I just left came over. I've been waiting 15 minutes and they're all still here and on edge. I guess there's no waiting out alarm status anymore.

Edit: I just one guy I tagged at the outpost was patrolling almost 200m down the road looking for me. That's crazy

Last edited:
If you can, use the Fulton to send out guards you take down. Not only will you expand your base faster, but you will also prevent them from waking up and sounding an alarm or have their body found by someone else. Try to interrogate them as well.

I still don't have the translator to get any ifo from them. Where is he? Also why the hell is ocelot telling me I need a translator for Russian when he was a freaking Russian double agent. He can do the translating!

Back
Top Bottom