Phantom Gaming Console

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squaggleboggin

In Runtime
I read about the new Phantom console in Game Informer (to which I would highly recommend a subscription) a long time ago, which sparked an interest in it. The subject came up again this last month in Game Informer and I went to the given website in the magazine. There wasn't much information about it and some of the links didn't work. If anyone knows any information and/or specifications on the console, a post would be appreciated.

Thanks for the links, Placebo. The second one had uber amounts of information for anyone wanting some to tide them over. I'm not sure whether it's gonna be very successful or not. From the start, it's going to cost way too much for anyone to consider buying it, much less the 'average customer' of theirs who will supposedly have an income of $25,000 a year. Why would you buy something more expensive than other consoles that you still have to pay for every month no matter what? They said that if you cancel the subscription, you can't play the games anymore! That sucks. They should just sell games in a box like everyone else and still have downloadable content like from Xbox Live. I think it's a good idea in theory, but maybe they should've gotten some public input about it before going ahead and developing it and everything. :freak: :wooha:

yeah i read about that a few months ago, pretty stupid that you have to pay for games you already own! i think its kind of a play off of the sega channel, but only worse, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom