People are TOUCHY about campers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
From my experience, every time i camoed i would kill somebody, then 20 seconds later they would come around again and rape me, so it never really works for me. :p

eh...I don't see a big issue with camping. I mean, if you're on defense you aren't meant to protect a certain area or thing.

It's like playing any MMO game and people complain when you heal in pvp. Do you seriously just want me to stand there and die for you? I think I'll pass.

Sometimes the best defense is a good offense...but I don't like playing defense like that. Do I just camp one corner the whole match? Nah...I move. But I most likely won't move out of a very small area.

camping never really bothers me unless I'm stupid enough to let that camper kill me twice in the same spot. It's always funny to go back there and see the idiot sitting in the same spot.

^ Yes, and there are so many of them that do it! All the better though, teaches them to get up and move and play the game :D

I dislike campers as well. Usually I can find my way around them and knife them.. However, I hate when there is only 2 or 3 ways around the map and all of them are covered by more campers. It turns into a stalemate and gets very old, very quickly.

Rocket propelled grenades are just as bad as rockets. LAME

I don't like campers, as it takes no skill to camp. But it does not **** me off that much, because once i know where they were camping i go back and kill them lol, i played killhouse for a long time in cod4, so im fairly good at not getting killed by campers. I don't camp what so ever unless i hear them and know where they are going to come. That is mostly in promod though. At max, i will camp in one spot for no longer then 5 seconds, then i leave. The thing that really p's me off is excessive noob tube, i hate those people SO MUCH. Especially the ones who only get kills from noob tubes, and use them even in CQ.

I personally hate it when my team or the other team camps because it makes a fast paced game turn into a slow boring game. My opinion of snipers isn't very good because they hide shoot from a distance while their team is on the front lines
doing the hard work, Sarge from Red VS Blue says it best.

I don't mind snipers, partly because i have been playing scope for a little bit now and practicing. There job is by far not easy, especially when forced into CQ....i don't consider a sniper a camper. Although when im scope i really actually don't stay in one spot for too long still, i am a mobile sniper lol.

If you are playing a Capture The Flag match on any given game, I don't have any problems with people "camping" around a flag. However i do have a problem with people hiding around a Re-spawn point and taking out people just as they re-spawn.
Same with PvP MMOs. I remember a few times in WoW where we were pushed back to the grave yard in the battle only to have some one casting AOE spells around the grave yard making it impossible to come back to life.

^ I've been playing a lot of Domination lately on MW2 and it's not very productive for me to sit in one place and camp.. I've been getting a lot of "Most points captured" at the end of the game.. I like to think I've been getting pretty good on a couple of the maps.. I had a couple kill streaks last night... If I kill more than I've BEEN killed, it's a good game.. Had an 11-2-6 game last night.. Good for me.. :D Not the highest numbers, but I enjoyed it because I didn't get killed as much.. I've had games with higher numbers, but mostly getting killed more. prolly an 18-6-25 game or so.. It really depends on the map. I like the afghan map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom