People are TOUCHY about campers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antec-User

Papa Chester
Forgot which map in MW2 I was playing, but I prefer to play domination rather than TDM or F4A.. ( I really miss the Tactical servers for W@W on PC -not sure if they have em for game stations.) I was sitting near one of the flags and had a full screen view of all three doorways/entrances.. I capped a bunch of people and died a couple times in the process, but most were getting pretty irritated about someone "CAMPING"... I think it's abit of a double standard: people get ticked about campers, but most would do the same given the opportunity.

-=Discuss=-

^ Man, we had THE setup at my buddy's place! He's on the Play3 with a 46" (or 42") and I was right next to him on the PC.. -His PC... It plays MW2 just good enough for it's components.. I just don't like hanging out in the basement here to play on MY rig.. Kinda wish we could be on the same network.

It's a nooby thing to do. DON'T do it.

seriously though, it gives you a clear advantage over your opponents and it's not very sportsmanlike.

edit: ALSO, it's reducing the game from what it's meant to be. They should make a custom game for people like you, same guns, levels, etc. but you cant move and you have to wait for someone to appear in front of you then shoot them. Sounds fun right?

^ I've been playing for a couple years, just haven't played for about 4-5 months.. Gotta get the hang of it again. What about snipers, though? They have to camp..

-I'm RBAYER350 on the PC, FWIW.. If anyone has seen me..

^ I've been playing for a couple years, just haven't played for about 4-5 months.. Gotta get the hang of it again. What about snipers, though? They have to camp..

-I'm RBAYER350 on the PC, FWIW.. If anyone has seen me..

Well fair enough, but you aren't going to get better by camping. Use a different profile if you don't want to screw up your current one, and go out and play normally. You'll get good again much quicker, and you won't **** anyone off.

As to the snipers, it's ok for them to wait so long as they're not just waiting around/with-a-clear-view-of the starting/spawn points. That's just dumb. I mean, you can tell when a sniper fires and where approximately they're firing from anyway, so they won't be able to sit still very long.

^ Yeah.. I don't sit there for the whole match.. But I like to play defense every once and a while.. I had a couple bad matches earlier that were all spawn-die-spawn-die-spawn-die-spawn-die-spawn-die-spawn-die.. AAAArrghhh!! *****d me off bad! And one last night.. I'd spawn, round the corner and get shanked/shot by the SAME DARN PERSON EVERY TIME!! Even at different spawn locations!! THAT was almost rude.....or something. Almost launched the mouse through a wall.. Surprised he didn't blow off a nuke just from killing ME so many darn times!

I gotta get a different game pad and a different mouse.. My mele button is mouse 3 right now (thumb) and I'd like to to be around my index finger on my left had, but that's my run button right now.. I want that G13 game pad. I need more buttons on the left hand.

Camping at spawn points is stupid, I hate that. I can see camping for snipers since you pretty much have to if you aren't right in the middle of combat. It's sort of like deer hunting ;).

Just got the G13 and taking a bit to get used too, Although I downloaded the latest Logitech software and both COD MW2 and WAW are now supported and come up when the game starts. Been having trouble getting used to it but once you do this thing is gonna be great.

Dauntae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom