Paypal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

david222

Solid State Member
Hello this is a bit off topic but when i was in year 6 and 7 i use to play this game called Runescape, i managed to sell it to this site and get 60 dollars out of it.

they payed me on paypal on the 3rd of august so its been about a month now. i recovered the account back and gave it to my little bro. i am just wondering can paypal take 60 dollars out of my account if they claim a dispute or is that only on ebay that they can claim there money back.

i click on the paypal link thing where they payed me and it says i can refund the money back to them before 60 days and the payment type was instant. does this mean they can dispute the money back or ?.

Yes they can dispute the money back. You'll probably lose your ability to use PayPal, and a lot of websites use PayPal for transactions. I'd either refund the money or change the password back to what it was when you sold the account.

Also, I believe that it is against the rules to talk about MMO account selling on this forum.

http://www.techist.com/forums/f14/mmorpg-character-selling-policy-tech-forums-180600/

Considering it is 2 topics below the New Topic button and 3 Topics above this along with being a Sticky, yes I would say we have a rule about account selling on this site.

Dont screw people over. Plain and simple. You sold them the account, they have the right to the account. You have no right taking the account back and thinking you still have the right to the $60 you were paid. How would you feel if you bought something for $60 just to have it revoked after a month? You wouldnt be happy and want your money back. What makes you think this is any different.

Topic Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom