Payday 3 ??

1etherer

Fully Optimized
Is anyone else looking forward to overkill bringing out payday 3??

I think payday 2 is such a great success but still need major tweaks and improvements to keep up with all the possible features..

I think Payday 3 will own gta heists when they are both out

Is anyone else looking forward to overkill bringing out payday 3??

I think payday 2 is such a great success but still need major tweaks and improvements to keep up with all the possible features..

I think Payday 3 will own gta heists when they are both out

I was obsessed with Payday 2 on the 360. I think I was like level 96 or something. Problem was that they never updated it or gave it any support until well after I was done playing it. I would definitely be interested in checking out the next one.

I was obsessed with Payday 2 on the 360. I think I was like level 96 or something. Problem was that they never updated it or gave it any support until well after I was done playing it. I would definitely be interested in checking out the next one.

PC release definitely got way more love than the console versions (I'm fine with that :p). Tons of DLC (got it for cheap from Steam sales) and masks to get. I finally went Infamous around Halloween with a group of friends I normally play with. We're able to do most missions on Overkill or Deathwish.

PC release definitely got way more love than the console versions (I'm fine with that :p). Tons of DLC (got it for cheap from Steam sales) and masks to get. I finally went Infamous around Halloween with a group of friends I normally play with. We're able to do most missions on Overkill or Deathwish.

Yeah PC version was much bigger and had full support and DLC, I play on PS3 which has only had DLC release last year, still has big community.

I went infamous last year and with my skills was able to stealth stealth-able maps on my own or with a good team which is so much more fun than guns blazing...

Overkill has alot of pressure on them right now as there rival is now Rockstars...

I wouldn't really say R* and Overkill are competitors...they're 2 pretty different games. And Heists mode is only a game mode in GTAO. PayDay 2 has been compared more to L4D.

I liked PayDay 2. Is Payday 3 actually a known quantity or just wishful thinking at the moment ?

Though the fact that it was wildly successful for them leads me to believe Payday 3 is more than likely.

Back
Top Bottom