Payday 2

Um no. The console's vanilla is $39.99. Collectors edition is $60. It is well worth the $40, Hell, it's probably worth $60. I agree though, GTA5 looks like it may be one of the greatest games of this console generation. I'm not a huge GTA guy though.

Oh, Amazon was just showing the $60 CE prices for some reason.

$40 isn't bad then. Still gonna pass. :)

I'll pick it up next year on the Steam Summer Sale for $5 when a couple local homies get it and then we can play together via Steam like we did earlier this year on Payday 1.

Um no. The console's vanilla is $39.99. Collectors edition is $60. It is well worth the $40, Hell, it's probably worth $60. I agree though, GTA5 looks like it may be one of the greatest games of this console generation. I'm not a huge guy though my wife keeps reminding me.
BOOOOOM :eek:

This game is amazing. Well worth the $40 as it is my new crack. Omoplata is a good one to have on your team... when he isn't spending 1/2 the time of a Pro Level job on his back...

This game is amazing. Well worth the $40 as it is my new crack. Omoplata is a good one to have on your team... when he isn't spending 1/2 the time of a Pro Level job on his back...

ajohvur.gif

Oh, Amazon was just showing the $60 CE prices for some reason.

$40 isn't bad then. Still gonna pass. :)

I'll pick it up next year on the Steam Summer Sale for $5 when a couple local homies get it and then we can play together via Steam like we did earlier this year on Payday 1.

Yeah it is really weird on Amazon. Rhu said he saw the same thing. Honestly this game's launch has been bizarre. It came out last Tuesday, but nobody had it. Gamestop would give you a different answer for when it was dropping depending on who you spoke with. Best Buy said they would have limited copies on Friday and couldn't guarantee anything. I finally found copies at a Walmart nearby and they had only 5 in stock.

Hahahaha or sitting on the mission ready screen wondering why it isn't launching and then realizing I am holding people up. I had a rough night last night. When I feel like I have to babysit, I never do as well. You played great though. I am a sliver from level 35 and have about 1.2 million for respeccing fyi. Should have shape charges next time we play.....which will probably be tonight lol.

I played with a couple of 50s and one of them had the saw. He cut through the safe deposit boxes in seconds.

Hahahaha or sitting on the mission ready screen wondering why it isn't launching and then realizing I am holding people up. I had a rough night last night. When I feel like I have to babysit, I never do as well. You played great though. I am a sliver from level 35 and have about 1.2 million for respeccing fyi. Should have shape charges next time we play.....which will probably be tonight lol.

I played with a couple of 50s and one of them had the saw. He cut through the safe deposit boxes in seconds.

Yeah, one of the other guys I play with has the saw, it is nuts.

Don't know if I will be on tonight, I have to take the Mrs. out for our anniversary... but stranger things have happened.

I cannot stress enough how awesome the Locomotive shotgun is.

Yeah, one of the other guys I play with has the saw, it is nuts.

Don't know if I will be on tonight, I have to take the Mrs. out for our anniversary... but stranger things have happened.

I cannot stress enough how awesome the Locomotive shotgun is.

Nice! Well, have a good time. I'm not 100% on tonight either, but I just want to keep playing it. Haven't been this addicted since the first few days of Skyrim.

The Locomotive is so good that I am toying with the idea of carrying a shottie as my primary and secondary.

So what exactly is this game about. you just rob banks or what? What game is it comparible to or is there a game it has similarities with? You guys make it sound intersting

Back
Top Bottom