Payday 2

I didn't care for the first one though I hear the experience was different enough on PC for it to score higher than the console version.

Is Ducktales this week? I am looking forward to that.

I didn't care for the first one though I hear the experience was different enough on PC for it to score higher than the console version.

Is Ducktales this week? I am looking forward to that.

I didn't even realize that there was a console version of the first one. I think that this is going to be really good. People playing the beta say it is excellent.

Yeah I think Ducktales is this weekfor the PC and PS3.

I believe the first one was available on PC and PS3. Payday is similar to Left4Dead in having a 4 player co-op and working together to complete missions, but those missions involve robbing a bank, breaking a VIP prisoner out. The game is great when you have your buddies there with you and may differ when you are with random people (similar to L4D, was always better with friends).

I am curious in trying out PayDay2 since I got Payday late in the game and there is only around 1-500 people playing globally... community died on it and no one else I know has it on PC.

I believe the first one was available on PC and PS3. Payday is similar to Left4Dead in having a 4 player co-op and working together to complete missions, but those missions involve robbing a bank, breaking a VIP prisoner out. The game is great when you have your buddies there with you and may differ when you are with random people (similar to L4D, was always better with friends).

I am curious in trying out PayDay2 since I got Payday late in the game and there is only around 1-500 people playing globally... community died on it and no one else I know has it on PC.

I think having reliable people to play with you is going to be key. I know 4, possibly 5 (Rhu,) people that are going to get it. It would be awesome if we could get a Tech Forums crew together too.

I think having reliable people to play with you is going to be key. I know 4, possibly 5 (Rhu,) people that are going to get it. It would be awesome if we could get a Tech Forums crew together too.
we do have a techforums crew its called gamejunters

Back
Top Bottom