Overwatch Thread

Metsphan

Fully Optimized
I couldn't find a thread on this.

This isn't my usual genre but I'm picking it up today.

I'm hoping they by playing support I can feel like a part of the team on a mp game. I'm tired of the cod kill fests where I get owned.

Anyone else getting this on ps4?

Psn and xbox gamer tag: Metsphan

I'm tired of the cod kill fests where I get owned

No offense, but same thing is going to happen here. Overwatch is a fast paced arena shooter. Not saying you won't have fun with it, but be warned that its a twitchy kill fest.

I got it ready and waiting for PC. It releases worldwide in 15 minutes.

Last edited:
Got it... server connection failed ! :(

This game was weird for me. I have had an interest in it since it was announced. I finally got chance to play the open beta a few weeks back. Very first time playing, I put in 15 minutes and was really super dissapointed - it felt very boring to me. It seemed like a 5/10 game. Then I tried it again a bit later, this time for 45 minutes. Okay, starting to see a bit more depth to the game now and a nice sense of balance. 7/10. Then the next day I finally sat down and just played it for 2 hours. Now I am really starting to enjoy it :p Every class has an ability that is very powerful in a very specific way and situation, and they also have a serious weak point to atleast one other charachter. It makes the game super fun, the other team is winning because of X reason and you just know you can swap your char to someone better placed to solve X reason. 9/10 ! Love the art style too.

I heavily judge games based, initially, on how long they hold my attention. I have been going strong for about 3 hours and this game has held my undivided attention.

Tis great. A lot of depth. Fun learning all the counters and mechanics for each character.

Annoying that it came out midnight UK time, I only got 15 minutes to play. Ohwell, i'll play a load more tonight when I get home.

I've been sick curled up in a blanket but that didnt stop me from playing until like 2AM last night lol

Lots of people are comparing this game to teamfortress or battleborn... but just remember that this is made by Blizzard. It holds true to having that authentic Blizzard character and refinement to it.

Back
Top Bottom