Other Hobbies, what are yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of spare time is taken up with Painting, Graphic Design work and my street art projects.... Also checking out live gig's can't beat a decent band on a friday or saturday night with cheap booze..... Yeah, WOLFMOTHER THIS THURSDAY AT THE GOV HINDMARSH!!!!

KCRMYZ said:
CS, BasketBall, SM, Gaming general, SkateBoarding..........oh yah BOOM HEADSHOT!

SM?!

Attachments

• too much info!.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 98
building cars, riding motorcycles, ceramics, reading, listening to music(hard rock, metal, classic rock), being with my family. i also enjoy hunting, fishing, and shooting guns. i use to play P&P D&D, but i moved and i dont know anyone that plays 2nd ED. anyone in laramie, wy look me up. i have DM books but i dont want to DM.
on top of that i am a full time student at the university looking for a job. ;)

thats all for now. see you guys around the forum.

Music, Parties, Electronics. My new album is coming out and about 0% of you will hear it... but thats besides the point.... oh and if your LOOKING for a job, you're not looking hard enough=)

RichM499 said:
oh and if your LOOKING for a job, you're not looking hard enough=)

i said i was looking for a job, not that i couldn't get one or that there wasn't any available. untill this semester i have had a consistant job since i was 12. i dont want to go flip burgers at MD's. so i'll keep looking for a job untill i find something i want to do. secondly my class schedule for this semester is during the middle of the day. which cuts you out of the job market for most decent jobs. :beard:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom